The “Browse” section has been updated to a new version 0.1.0. This update contain changes, fixes, and improvements. This update will be rolling out during the afternoons on this day.
- Replaced Google AdSense Code With Revive Ad Server Code to facilitate ease of managing ads on our website with a centralized server.
- Updated navigation module to suit the requirements of Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Arcade.
- Added accessibility feature for screen-reader users by using plain text when coding pages.
- Restructured pages to declutter content.
- Removed Google Custom Search box and replaced it with a static search box per each page.
- AdSense ad units has been removed to “de-Google” parts of this website. Due to an awareness of Google involved in antitrust law violations, Fairies Dreams & Fantasy has implemented measures to help combat Google’s illegal monopoly.
- Navigation by letter has been restructured as a way to enable visitors to easily browse for our text-based games to play.
- Removed junk html files that are clogging up server resources.
- Mobile layout relies on a “display:block” CSS as a way to suit mobile devices with smaller screens in portrait mode.
- Reimplemented ShareAholic to monetize content.
Browse by “Work In Progress” is being implemented to try out text-adventure games that are currently being worked on. This is a feature that is suitable for people who wanted to try out these games that are currently under construction.
The Browse by Sample is being rolled out as a way to try out sample games. However; these games are NOT available at this moment. If these games are available, they will be posted.